Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Travelogue

I spent the past couple of weeks in transit. This is not to be confused with the past few months that I spent in TRANSITION. Very different concepts. Transit, while it can be equally tiring, is shorter lived and a heck of a lot easier to pack for. Anyway, I spent 5 days in Arizona, came home for a day and a half, then jetted off to Ohio for four days.

I went to Arizona to visit my best friend, Nic. She recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Mia, whose name you may remember from one of the early Prayer Dare posts (Prayer Dare: For Mia). Meeting Mia, I was overjoyed to find that the dare payed off. God answered my prayers for her in spades. She is amazing. I'm not just saying that as a proud uncle. See for yourselves.


After tearing myself away from Mia, I went to Ohio to visit my younger brother and my other best friend from high school, Vince. That was a good time and it was really good to see them, although I was still too tired from Phoenix to really engage.

So now, as I am recovering, I'm looking forward to a busy weekend. No rest for the weary, I suppose. Or is it wicked? No rest for the wicked? I don't remember. All I know is that I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home