Saturday, September 02, 2006

House Warming

Today I took one of the most amazing showers of my life, in part because it was in my new house. I was a little wary of the jacuzzi tub/shower combo (I'm not a bath person), but I have seen the error of my ways. It was indicative of the rest of my experience with the new place. It's still a little foreign - it will be a couple of weeks before I can get dressed without being completely disoriented, because everything is not where I think it should be.

It's been great. The place is awesome. I've had it to myself everytime I've been in it, except for the omnipresent repairmen. I'm excited to have such an attentive and responsive landlord. It's a nice change.

I'll write more as it happens. My housemates move in tomorrow and I still haven't slept there. So all I can say is it's beautiful and full of boxes. I'll have to post some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home