Thursday, May 18, 2006

Prayer Dare: Day #32

God,
This whole visions thing is very interesting. It's...interesting. I like it. It's not that I don't trust it. There's just a part of me that wonders if it will stick around for good or if it was just a temporary gift. It's also a gift with a heavy measure of responsibility and accountability. If it is to be used, there are some stipulations: I've got to tell whoever or not tell, depending on your instructions. I've got to hear your instructions. Okay, I'm out of stipulations and it's not so different from other gifts. I guess it's just new. I'm grateful. So very grateful. Interesting. Guide me and speak loudly and clearly with your usage instructions. I don't want to hurt anyone. I also don't want to be wrong, but I'd rather risk obedience and risk faith than be safe and silent.

Bless me, Jesus,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home