Saturday, May 13, 2006

Prayer Dare: Day #27

Father,

As you've reminded me through my Living Waters experience, you didn't save me, you didn't deliver me, you didn't free me, you didn't arm and equip me, you didn't call me and you didn't choose me just so that I could have a house in the suburbs with a white picket fence. There is a battlefield. There are trenches. Lord God, the armor that I tried on wasn't mine and it was too big. So, I obeyed you and I took it off. I stand before you as you made me. Free. Freed to fight. Freed to face whatever giant will come with only the weapons you've taught me to use and my total reliance on you. I don't feel ready, but I march because your flag is moving forward. Lead me. I will follow you. I don't have any choice. There are too many lives at stake.

Bless me, Savior,
Amen.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, May 13, 2006, Blogger Darbs said...

Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home