Monday, May 08, 2006

Prayer Dare: Day #22

What's going on?

I don't know where to begin tonight. Can I just sit here for a while? I... What are you up to? Nevermind, don't tell me. I like surprises. Not that you were really going to tell me anyway. Anyway, Rob says that with her, I am "buying up". He doesn't know the half of it. I thank you for all of the things in my life that I don't deserve, which is pretty much everything. And thank you for all of the things that my sins bought, but I never had to pay for. You are truly amazing. Thank you for the message today. That was all up in my business. And thank you for closing it with my song. Help me to accomplish everything tomorrow that I need to. It's a lot, but you're a lot. I... I pray that tomorrow night will be the closing that this semester deserves. Come up in there and wreck shop, in Jesus' name. Send your Spirit, and don't let us go until we bless you. Give me the rest that I so desperately need. I pray that Clarence made it to his daughter and home safely.

Let your praises ring. Reign forever, King Jesus,

Amen and amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home