Monday, May 01, 2006

Prayer Dare: Day #16

So, what's up?

How are things going up there? How was your day?

If you had to describe your job, what would you say? What about your personality? And you can't use the words "loving" or "holy".

If you had to choose a favorite contemporary worship song, which would it be? What about your favorite of all time? Who is your favorite secular artist?

What is your favorite place to peoplewatch in the continental U.S.? What about the best place to spend time alone?

What is your favorite memory in all of history? History as I know it, you can give a moment in future history, too. What is your favorite memory of my life? What was the first word that you said to me after I was born?

I'm out of questions. Good talking to you,
Amen.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Papillon said...

I love this! What did He say?!

 
At 1:19 AM, May 03, 2006, Blogger Dennis Bourne said...

I didn't hear all of the answers. A couple of questions I know he didn't answer, a couple I didn't wait long enough for. To the last question, he answered that his actual first word to me wasn't anything that I would understand. The first word that I would understand was "mine".

This was fun. Have a good day,
Dennis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home