Thursday, April 27, 2006

Prayer Dare: Day #11

Hmmm...

It was kind of a blah day. Nothing too bad, nothing exceptional. So, no major prayer requests or praise reports for you, God. I do have to thank you for inspiration coming from the least likely of places: just lying on the ground. That was kind of cool and random. I'm also very grateful that my fast is over. Thank you for helping me make it through the day and thank you for waking me up before the fast started so that I could grab a last-minute bite to eat. I pray that my sacrifice is honored and you answer my prayers. Also I pray that Jonathan gets his camera today without any hassle. Give him new vision using that camera. Guide and steady his hands, so that he can capture what you want him and others to see. Also use the camera to give him a greater appreciation for your expression of grace, beauty, truth and love through inanimate objects. As he travels, keep him safe and give him the favor to be the exception to the rules. You've purposed for him to have the camera, allow him to use it to document his journey. And where your name and your praise are forbidden, let his eyes and his lens find your hand. Only you can change the hearts of men, do that for your son.

Thank you, Jesus,
Amen.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Darbs said...

I am loving your Prayer Dare...it has been an inspiration to me! Thank you for the love on my site, it really means a lot. Blessings!

 
At 3:29 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Dennis Bourne said...

I'm glad you like it. It's been a blessing to me, too, to see my prayers written down and to see this part of my relationship with God from third-person point of view.

You're welcome for the love, it was well-earned. You've got a great blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home