Friday, April 28, 2006

Prayer Dare: Day #12

I'm at a loss, in part because it's late and in part because I'm just at a loss. I had a fairly productive day at work. Living Waters was great as always. We learned about having healthy friendships with people of the same-gender, always an interesting topic for me since most of my friends have always been women. That is changing, thankfully. I really need rest. It's nearly 4:30 and I have a LONG day tomorrow and a LOOONNNGGG weekend ahead of me. Lord I wish I could sleep in, but I can't. So please redeem the sleeping time, and multiply the hours. Let me wake up refreshed and ready to attack the day and bask in your presence all day long. I can spaz about details, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I nail them all down. I need you to remind me of anything Day Away-related that I forget. And, remind me of those things that I remember and those I forget that I need to trust you with. Also give me the wisdom and strength to release those things that I need to trust others with. It's going to be an amazing day, so I'll thank you now. Jesus, it's late. It's so late. Thank you for the sense of touch. I... That's all I've got. I love you and goodnight.

In Jesus' name,
Amen.

3 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Papillon said...

I feel bad that you are so worn... But I am praying for you on the Day Away details; that "the Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you" (Luke 1:35) as you prepare...

 
At 3:32 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Dennis Bourne said...

Surprisingly enough, I feel pretty good. My prayer was definitely answered. I pray that yours will be, too. Thanks,

Dennis

 
At 9:09 AM, April 29, 2006, Blogger Darbs said...

Isn't God good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home