Sunday, April 30, 2006

Prayer Dare: Day #14

What can I say about the Day Away but thank you. You worked everything out. Every variable defined, every loose end tied. Lord God, I pray a covering on every life. I say amen and second every prayer. I ask that you will follow them home. Follow them very ever they go. God, invade their thoughts. Plant the seeds of life abundantly in their hearts. Please bless everyone who took the an opportunity to help out. I thank you for the curiosity. Satisfy the questions with a word. Find them exactly where they are and meet their very real needs. I pray that on this day friendships were made and cemented. Let each person know what it is to be your friend.

I sought you and I found you. You were true to your Word and I thank you.

You are glorious,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home