Saturday, May 06, 2006

Prayer Dare: Day #20

Happy Cinco de Mayo, if you're into that sort of thing. I'm really not sure if you celebrate non-Christian holidays. Today was a lot of hard work on a little bit of sleep and a little bit of food, so I'm dead tired. I can just barely think straight, let alone type straight. And, no, it's not the tequila. I'm just really, really tired. Help me to rest. Please let me sleep beyond 6:30. Let me get at least a full 8 hours of quality sleep. Okay, I'm really falling asleep. But God, I thank you for demystifying my life and helping me to think simply, even when it seems like complicated and deep is the way to go. You know me as well as I could possibly be known, you made me for...well, your sake. You know every move, every thought. But you still ask questions, you still observe me, as if you don't know how I'll answer your questions or what I'll do. Thank you for taking the time.

'Night,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home