Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Prayer Dare: Day #29

Good morning,

Yesterday was one of those day when it seemed the sun was shinin just for me, in part because it was. I felt your love and purpose so strong it was hard to understand how I could ever have abad day. It's like I was reaping a harvest of joy from all of the tears I shed before (the night before, the morning before, just before). I trust you so much, not just because things are so good, but because they're not. I just really feel like they are. Nothing's changed, but everything is changed and still changing. I don't know from day to day who I'll be or what you'll show me, and I don't know what you're up to, but I know you're up to something. As I stand on the hill and shout "your name is great," I'm realizing that my name isn't so bad either. It's the one you called me. The one that captures all that you made me. The one that affims my existence, my presence, my gifting, everytime it's called.

God morning,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home