Thursday, February 22, 2007

Day Twenty-Five

Today, I pray for grace for tough honesty. I don't really know what else to say. I need to be honest in a way that could be risky and maybe hurtful. That stops me in my tracks in a way that little else does. I need help.

Yesterday was good, except that I missed Ash Wednesday. I really like Ash Wednesday, I just forget that it comes right after Mardi Gras at the beginning of Lent. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the Stations of the Cross. Oh...and confession.

I don't think any prayers were answered yesterday.

Worship, my private time worship, has been really good. Not sure why, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Well, technically, I am, but not this horse. Thank you God for the gift of worship, and if there are strings attached or little soldiers inside, they're of God. So, even if there's a battle to be fought, and even if I die, I win in the end. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home