Monday, February 26, 2007

Day Twenty-Nine

Yesterday was great. We took a trip to Great Falls (pics are available at my Flickr site), which was just what I needed: enjoying God via the beauty of his creation and the fellowship with his created. It was so much fun. On a less pleasant note, yesterday also made me feel like I'm becoming more unreliable. I don't want to be ruled by obligations as I have been in the past, but I don't want to completely disregard them.

I guess those would be my gratitude and my prayer. Thanks for a great trip and the fellowship that went along with it. And I pray that I can find a way to let my "yea be yea" without letting my "yea" run my life and cause me to become resentful and burned out.

Saturday's prayers were answered in spades. The trip from Falls Church was safe and impressive, in spite of my less than considerate design of the route. It was really good. And the wintry mix which inspired our trip to Great Falls came on Sunday morning in the form of the best snow fall all season. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home