Friday, February 23, 2007

Day Twenty-Six

It's a good morning. It helps a lot that it's Friday. It also helps that I have no class and no concrete plans. That's a good feeling. REST!

My Lenten fast changed yesterday. So, I'm grateful for God's signs that we're going the wrong way. A thunderbolt by any other name stings just as sharply. It's too bad I needed it, but I'm glad it came.

God answered my prayers for the men in my Living Waters small group. Not all of them, but most of them. That was good to see. It was a good LW night. It was on the true feminine, so it was potentially a night to check-out, but pretty much everyone (including me...most of the time)stayed present.

My prayer for today is for a safe, productive, and seamless trip for my co-worker. Her horoscope promised her a bad trip full of delays and forgotten items. I rebuke that. God, I bind that right now, on Earth and in Heaven. Lord, I pray now for a good report when she comes back. Fun, jokes, laughter, joy. All of that good stuff. Thank you. In Jesus' name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home