Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Day Fifty 2

Today started off really well. I had an awesome morning meeting. I had a Mickey D's breakfast. During my walk to work, I was a little tuned out. I stopped in the middle of the crowd and prayed. The thought that came to mind after I prayed was that I should stop looking around and start seeing. I went with it, and it completely transformed my outlook and my interaction with the people around me. The people I passed went from being scenery to being people. It was very cool.

Anyway, that was my morning. Yesterday was long, but a good long. Relatively productive workday, although not much to show for it. Great long lunch and conversation with Dave, Rob's friend and actual mentor. I had fun cooking and hanging out with the roommates. I finally finished my AA visit paper and turned it in with an exorbitant seven minutes to spare.

This no music thing is still kicking my butt and I'm not being as focused as I should on filling the void. I'm talking, I'm praying, but I don't know... I'm getting better and God is challenging me, so that's good.

Anyway, yesterday was a good day and I'm looking forward to good today. I don't know if any prayers were answered yesterday. But today I pray for vision for my future, and the words and wisdom as I consider some investment ventures. I just want to be well, Lord. I just want to live well, and love well. Have your way. Do your thing.

I'm grateful for my life. I sat at my computer last night thinking, "I love my life." And, I do. It's pretty darn cool. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home