Monday, March 12, 2007

Day Forty-Three

I want to sing! Just wanted to put that out there.

Anyway, this has been a good and full weekend: partying, snow tubing, biking, soccer (or something like it), and lots and lots and lots and lots of good eating. Most of that was yesterday.

DST? Early, late, extended, whatever. It all sucks. I'm already tired. Now even with a full night's or more sleep, I'm still tired. So, my prayer today is for sleep and rest. Both good.

Answered prayers. I support them, obviously. I can't think of any, off-hand, though.

I'm grateful for exercise. Riding my bike, running around, shopping. For the record, the way I shop makes it qualify as exercise. Not because I'm so good at it, just the opposite actually. It's very stressful and easily elevates my heart rate beyond that of aerobic exercise.

As I read back over this entry, I'm reminded of how little I involved God in this weekend. That explains a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home