Monday, March 19, 2007

Day Fifty!

This was a tiring but good weekend. A good combo of fun and fellowship and work and stress. And food, another big food weekend.

I really can't focus right now.

Anyway, I may or may not have bombed my midterm, depending on how bad my memory was and how good the curve is. To be fair, it was probably among the most ambiguous tests I've ever taken, and it will be a corporate failure. I prefer to think of that as confirmation of the ambiguity of the test items rather than misery loving company, but I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in between. I pray that all works out for my best in that. I pray to end up somewhere in the upper B/lower A range, so that I can secure my A for the class. I also pray for my classmates, one in particular, to not just see the light at the end of the tunnel but to bask in it.

I also need successful shopping & fast.

I saw my prayers answered in God working everything out for my meeting visits. That's been an amazing experience, and a total miracle of grace, undeserved favor. I am incredibly grateful for the work God has done in the lives of the people that I met at those meetings and I praise him for the implications their testimonies hold for his ability to free and change everyone and anyone from everything and anything.

"I tell you the truth, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her." Matthew 26:13.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home