Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Day Forty-Four

For some reason, I'm up really early this morning. I'm dying to know. So much for my prayer for sleep. I didn't even get a nap in yesterday. Maybe today. My prayer for the day, I guess, would be that my waking up early had a purpose and I want to find out what that was. I also have a lot to get done for school in the next week or so, so any help I can get on that would be great, too. And bless my relationships. My friendships, any dating you have coming my way, my wife and kids, my family ties, and especially our relationship. Thank you for the fast and what it's done for us. Don't let me lose the good of this change in our conversations. Keep Jonathan safe in his last week and prepare DC for his return. I think that's about it.

I didn't really see any prayers answered, but thank you for listening to me when I whine out loud. I was dead tired yesterday and I was slipping into a bad mood. All of a sudden this very peculiar cloud formation shows up, and all was right with the world again. For the record, I'm a cloud person. They are one of my favorite of God's creations and they remind me of him. Some more than others. The one that I saw was very "Him," so it made me happy. I had energy, I was smiling and bopping down the street. Like I said, my moods are fragile. The bad ones, at least.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, March 13, 2007, Blogger Papillon said...

Recently someone reminded me that sleep (especially peaceful sleep) is a gift that we are granted by God... Thinking about it like that and rather than a right that I have to demand at the end of a day makes me so much more reverent about the whole thing... Praying some sleep your way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home