Saturday, May 27, 2006

Dum Spiro Spero or Dum Spero Spiro...I can't remember

Doth my inspiration cometh from the hills? I had the toughest time coming up with something to write for this post. The prayer dare made things so easy. Now that it's over, I see that it was successful. I could not consider going to bed before I had written something. I read through nearly every previous post (there's actually some good stuff back there) and most of my mini-journal (there's actually not much in there), and all of my digital pics to find something to write about. Nada. Nil. Goose egg. Looking inside or, God forbid, up never occured to me.

I'm still a little fuzzy on where my blogging will go from here. It's going to involve pictures, but the "how" is still a little lazy, crazy and hazy. We'll see how things shape up. God has a plan. So, I'll just touch and agree with Carrie Underwood and say "Jesus, take the wheel."

Today was another good day at work and a good day away from work. I got a decent amount accomplished and had some fun. God timed the rain perfectly to benefit me, then painted an incredible sky as a followup. Then there was a belated birthday celebration comeplete with excellent dinner, dessert, and a blended chai. There really should have been a bed somewhere in the mix. Prayerfully, I'll be able to stay sleep tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. I just want rest. Is that so wrong?

...and to all a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home