Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day Fifty 3

Yesterday continued on in it's goodness. It was a productive work day and it ended with one of the best nights of class I've had all semester. After class I met some friends for hanging out at a local bar that I've been wanting to check out. Got some very good news from one of my friends, and I'm exceedingly happy for her. Got to say goodbye to Dave, which was my goal in going out.

On my way to the bar, I got some good news from God. My worship mojo is back and I got my answer about the investment venture I'm considering and my peace about my motives. So, all of my prayers from yesterday were answered! Well, technically my motives were wrong, but God helped me to get them in line or at least be honest about them.

I'm grateful for my life just as it is right now and I accept that all things - the good, the bad, and the ugly - come to pass. I pray that God will continue to help me enjoy the present and trust him for the future and past, and I pray that he'll keep talking sense into my head when I get off track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home