Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Day 65

At some point I'll stop these journaling posts, I've just go to figure out when. Anyway, today is not that day.

Yesterday was a fun day. Work fell into the background as I hung out with friends for most of the day, at least that's what it seemed like. Cooking with Brandt and car shopping with Rob. I also had weird dreams although I can't remember them. I just remember that my classmates were involved. Andy was there, but I don't remember why. Strange. I was grateful for the weather, and as always for my bike.

I don't recall any prayers being answered. Although, I feel like the prayer I prayed yesterday for my mind is being answered today with a prayer/declaration prayed/made this morning.

I think I should centralize my accountability. Maybe I don't need to and I just feel like I should. Right now it works like a pyramid scheme. Or maybe an octagon scheme. Actually, that's the wrong analogy. It's very compartmentalized. It's like an assembly line. I get a bolt tightened here and a piece installed there, a decal pasted on over there, and off to another station for final inspection. And maybe that's the way the Good Lord intended. He sent me people who are experts in different things. With whom I have different things in common. It feels a little like my life of yore, where everything was separated and never meeting twitxt them twain. I don't know if my desire for a one-stop shop is a hankering God hits me with from time to time to let me know there's something else out there, or one that I've cobbled together from ideas and ideals. It's working, so I suppose I should just ask God to do what...Okay. I guess. I'll try.

In any event, I'm looking forward to my day. I pray for opportunities and the wisdom to know how to use them, and the humility to back way off and let God wear the cape, mask and tights this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home